In the Planning module, your data type templates are organized by Plans (i.e. Strategic Plan, Academic Assessment Plans, Non-Academic Assessment Plans, etc.). Plans are unique per institution. Site Administrators can add new plans if keeping track of new types of information; just follow the steps below!
- Go to the Administration tab.
- Go to the "Data Types" tab.
- Click on the "Plans" tab.
- Click on the "+Add New Data Type Plan" option
- Give your new Plan a singular and plural name.
- Click the green “Insert” button.
- When finished adding one or multiple plans, click the blue “Save Changes” button in the upper-right of the workspace to permanently save the work.