We’ve added a new feature to your Campus Labs Planning toolset: Report Filtering. After generating a report, you’ll now be able to apply filters and focus on specific information.
Filter data easily and quickly so you can answer questions like these—and many more.
- How many strategic initiatives for this review cycle still aren’t marked complete?
- Which units are leveraging the Responsible Users field?
- Are there any units that haven’t yet reported on their use of results?
- Which units are using indirect assessment methods?
- How many goals has the Academic Success Center unit identified this year?
- Which units have included the words continuous improvement in their assessment plans?
Forget how to generate a report?
Training Webinar: Planning Report Creation
Join us for one of our live training sessions:
Wednesday, June 6, 11 am ET
Friday, June 29, 2 pm ET
Wednesday, July 23, 2 pm ET
At Campus Labs, the continued success of our Member Campuses inspires us to keep innovating. We’re always working to enhance your experience and transform your relationship with data.
The Campus Labs Team